1. What is the Alpha Kappa Psi Vision Statement?
- Alpha Kappa Psi is recognized as the premier developer of principled business leaders.
2. What are the Alpha Kappa Psi core values?
3. What are the Alpha Kappa Psi core values?
- Building Brotherhood
- Lifelong Learning
- High Ethical Standards
- Improving Communities
- Enhancing the Fraternity for life
4. What consititutes quorum at a meeting?
- 50% plus 1 active member
5. A motion must pass with _______ of the votes?
6. A voter may request what in order to understand the matter at hand?
- Point of Information
7. What are the main objects on the fraternity’s coat of arms?
- Phoenician Galley
- Chain of four links
- Coin bag
- Pair of balance
8. What is the Alpha Kappa Psi Tagline?
- Alpha Kappa Psi- Shaping People, Shaping Business
9. What must a motion receive in order to be voted on?
10. What is the minimum number of meetings that must be held during the academic year?
- Two per month