1. What is the Creed of Alpha Kappa Psi?
Alpha Kappa Psi recognizes that
We live in deeds, not years;
In thought, not breath;
In service, not in figures on the dial.
We count time by heart throbs,
When they beat for God, for man, for duty.
He lives most who thinks most,
Is nobles, acts the best.
2. What are the objects of Alpha Kappa Psi?
- To further the individual welfare of its members;
- To foster scientific research in the fields of commerce, accounts and finance
- To educate the public to appreciate and demand higher ideals therein; and
- To promote and advance in institutions of college rank, courses leading to degrees in business administration.
3. What is the address of the Heritage Center?
- 7801 E. 88th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46256-1233
4. What is the telephone number of the Heritage Center?
- (317) 872-1553
5. What are two responsibilities of the fraternity’s Board of Directors and how many members are there?
- Nine; Strategic planning, Approve the Fraternity budget
6. What are two responsibilities of the fraternity’s Chapter Congress?
- Sets the fees for student members
- Elects the Fraternity officers and the Board of Directors
7. What is the main responsibility of the fraternity’s Management Team?
- Oversee operations of chapters and manages alumni volunteers
8. What are two responsibilities of the Heritage Center Staff?
- Administer the performance evaluations of chapters;
- Issue all certificates and membership cards;
- Handles all general correspondence for Fraternity activities;
- Prepares reports for Fraternity meetings;
- Conducts public relations for the Fraternity;
9. Who is ___________?
- Regional Director: Courtney C. Harrison
- CEO/ Executive Director: Gary L. Epperson
- Fraternity President: Alexander T. Sultan
- Executive Vice President: Stephanie Potter
10. What are the 13 regions of the Fraternity?
- East central
- North central
- South central
- West central
11. What are two purposes of the Convention?
- To hold the Chapter Congress
- To host the College of Leadership
12. What are the governing documents of the fraternity?
- Constitution and Statutory Code
- Board of Directors’ Statement of Policy
- The Ritual of Alpha Kappa Psi
- Chapter Bylaws