This mockumentary tv show was hilariously aware of itself and the result is pure entertainment! I don’t think this is for everyone, but I found myself laughing at more than a few situations. The kid making the documentary is not my favorite lead, but Jimmy Tatro is as hilarious and engaging as ever. This show is obviously not taking itself serious, so neither should you! If you don’t enjoy the first episode, I wouldn’t keep watching. The rest of the series is more of the same, but if you do like it, have fun! Happy watching.
Okay Walking Dead fans, I love you. I love all of you. We have to talk about that last episode or I might explode! I could barely watch it. Very devastating episode for the fans who have been following Rick and the crew since season 1. As you well know, Glenn has been a crucial part of his groups success and there’s no way in hell we going to let him go that easy! Here are my flawless, logical reasons why Glenn must still be alive.
- Glenn is too damn important in the series. Unlike other shows, The Walking Dead is able to kill off seemingly important characters. This adds to the intensity factor when the folks at home are watching the show on Sunday night. It’s scary, it’s fun, it’s exciting! We become attatched to characters and just like that BAM! Your favorite character could be the next one to go. It’s true, no one is safe in the show. Otherwise, it wouldn’t be very dramatic, would it?
- The Walking Dead knows that it needs to keep the audience on the edge of our seats at all times. And if last episode is any indication, they are doing a damn good job of it! I believe that the Glenn dying scene is a stunt to get the audience upset about taking one of their favorite characters. This probably wouldn’t go over well with almost every other show, but this isn’t “every other show”. This is The Walking Dead! And you can bet your bottom dollar that I will be watching the next episode looking for answers just like you.
- If you’re impatient, you’re probably wondering when I’m actually going to explain how Glenn is alive. Well let me just say that patience is a virtue and you will get your answers! It is important to understand the reasoning behind why the show would pretend to kill off a main character. It is also just as important if not more important than how they explain him surviving in the next episode.
- The Walking Dead would not do this to us! I realize that no character is safe in this show, but the fact is that isn’t true. I’ll bet a million dollars that Rick, Carol, and Daryl all survive the next episode. Will there be some close calls? Of course, we expect that! That’s what makes it exciting to watch, but how can I so confidently say that these characters won’t die?
- Because we are not just watching a zombie show! Some people will never understand how much more this show really is. The Walking Dead (and Fear TWD for that matter) are shows about the survivors of the apocalypse. Key word: survivors. If every week there was a new cast of characters doomed to die a horrible zombie filled death, well I still think people would watch, but no one would care like they do now.
- Back to my last point about the show being about survivors. That is why I can confidently say all of these characters will be alive after next week. Because they have survived obviously. They’ve had to make difficult decisions and choices (which add to the intensity factor) and you can call it luck if you want, but these people are fighting. I don’t think there is any doubt about that.
- Glenn is not only a survivor, but he is a fighter. He also is damn good hearted person. Which is saying alot because we’ve seen the zombie apocalypse change people. And when they change it’s almost always for the worst. Yet, Glenn has proven that a good person (like you or me), a pizza delivery driver, a random person can still be good in the face of so much evil.
- Glenn is a good person. That is a fact at this point. He spared whatshisname’s life after he tried to kill Glenn. Most if not all of us would agree that Glenn should have left that guy bleeding out in the woods for the zombies. But Glenn isn’t you or me, he is a good person (lol). And good people shouldn’t die in real life or in tv shows!
- Sure maybe Glenn is too kindhearted and trusting. But to kill off a main character… At the hands no less, of the guy (who we all hate) who he saved in the previous episode! That is not irony, that is just down right wrong! Myself and a plethora of Walking Dead fans would never forgive the show for this. I understand, you have to kill off characters sometimes, but not like this. This isn’t how Glenn dies.
- Finally, this is what I believe will happen… Glenn falls on the ground and whatshisname falls on top of Glenn. Creating a literal human shield. Therefore the blood, guts and entrails that appeared to be Glenn’s are actually not! Vuala! Glenn is still alive! But what then? There are roughly a million zombies on all sides of him with no where to go. Still not looking good for the survivor, but the dumpster he was standing on is elevated enough for him to possibly find cover under. His seemingly hopeless situation has improved, but he’s not away from the herd yet. He must either quickly (and conveniently, but I don’t care) find a sewer to get away safely or use his walkie-talkie as a distraction so he can climb onto the near building and get away safely.
All of my scenarios involve Glenn getting away safely because that is what I want to believe happens. Of course, I could be wasting everyone’s time, but I’m obviously not the only one who cares about this. I feel weird saying this, but I think I speak for every Walking Dead fan when I say “Please don’t be dead Glenn!”
Hope you enjoyed! Let me know what you think!
This has to be one of the funniest shows on TV. Although the newest season has a different writer, the show is still as witty as ever. I think my favorite characters would have to be Troy and Abed. They’re such great friends and they do just about everything together. Their adventures are comedy gold..
This is my most recent addiction. Recommended to me by a friend on Facebook, Misfits literally has everything a person could want in a show: sex, drugs and superhuman powers. It’s definitely a unique show to say the least and that’s why I can’t stop watching.
Misfits is a British sci-fi comedy-drama about a young group of “Misfits” sentence to work in a community service program. The first season begins with a strang electrical storm which shocks the offenders and grants them supernatural powers.
Needless to say, their journey gets much crazier from there. My friend stood behind this show and now I can personally vouch for it. You need to check out this show! I want your opinion.
The Walking Dead is everything one could ask for in a zombie show. Currently in it’s 3rd season, The Walking Dead continues to be the most watched drama in basic cable history. In this post-apocalyptic world, Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) and his band of survivors must not only fight the dead, but also face a whole new fear: the living.
In the highly anticipated new season, Rick and his fellow survivors continue to seek refuge. Soon they discover that there are greater forces to fear than just the walking dead: prison inmates, a pregnant companion and separation from the group. With no character safe, the struggle to survive has never been so perilous.
I highly recommend this show to all of my friends. AMC has done it literally done it again. After success with Mad Men and Breaking Bad, AMC pulls off another must see show. The Walking Dead is fast pace and always keeps you on your toes. One of my good friends personally vouched for this show and I had to give it a chance. Needless to say, I was not disappointed.
If you want to truly build a relationship with the characters, I suggest starting with the first season. It doesn’t take long to get into the action, I promise. Also, you can’t really appreciate what all these characters have been through until you’ve seen it yourself. This show is on Netflix and Hulu. No excuses! This is a suspensful thriller for adults. Be an adult.
Tanked is a relatively new show on Animal Planet’s line-up and I must say that I am a fan. Following the operations of Las Vegas based Acrylic Tank Manufacturing, Tanked is a reality TV series starring Wayde King and Brett Raymer. Who knew building aquariums could be so entertaining? The interactions with the customers is another reason why I enjoy this show so much. It’s interesting to see what exactly these people need these aquariums for. Neil Patrick Harris ordered his tank for amusement, while others try to promote their businesses. Whichever the case, this show is definitely destined for greatness. This is a must-watch show!