1. What is the Greek name of the local chapter?
- Xi Omicron
2. In what region does the local chapter belong?
- South central
3. What are the chapters in the region?
- Alpha Pi Chapter- Southern Methodist University- Dallas
- Chi Omega Chapter- University of North Texas- Denton
- Epsilon Eta Chapter- Baylor University- Waco
- Eta Theta Chapter- Texas Tech University- Lubbock
- Iota Chapter- University of Texas- Austin
- Iota Sigma Chapter- Sam Houston State University- Huntsville
- Kappa Tau Chapter- Lamar University- Beaumont
- Lambda Mu Chapter- Texas Lutheran University- Seguin
- Mu Rho Chapter- University of Texas at Dallas- Dallas
- Nu Pi Chapter- Trinity University- San Antonio
- Tau Psi Chapter- University of Houston- Houston
- Theta Sigma Chapter- Texas State University, San Marcos- San Marcos
- Xi Omicron Chapter- University of Texas, San Antonio- San Antonio
4. What is the regional director’s name?
- Courtney C. Harrison
5. Who are the two other members of the Regional Management Team?
- Eastern- Thomas Tran
- Midwest- Bijoy P. Shah
6. What is the chapter adviser’s name?
- Joseph Bahranipoor
7. What is the function of the chapter’s Executive Committee?
- To conduct chapter planning on behalf of the entire membership, manage administrative details and develop efficiency in chapter operations.
8. What are the other leadership positions in the chapter?
- Chapter Historian
9. What does ACR stand for?
- Annual Chapter Report
10. What is the purpose of the ACR?
- Meant to help plan goals and objectives for the chapter (planning tool, performance measurement tool and recognition program).
11. What are Principled Business Leadership Institutes?
- Weekend conferences focused on building individual professional skills.
12. When are PBLI held?
- Simultaneously in different regions in February yearly